International Account Manager.
Our client, Topcon is a global leader in the development and manufacturing of technology designed to address society's greatest challenges in eye health, agriculture, and construction. They are specialized in integrating optical, mechanical and electronic technologies serving medical, construction, geopositioning and agriculture industries. They are pioneers and innovators who are passionate about developing solutions that improve and enrich people's lives. Topcon operates through a global network of 93 companies made up of subsidiaries and affiliates. They have over 4,900 employees worldwide. Their Medical Division is specialized in Eye Care.
Topcon Healthcare sees eye health differently. Their vision is to empower providers with smart and efficient technologies for enhanced patient care. Keeping pace with the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, they offer the latest integrated solutions including advanced multimodal imaging, vendor-neutral data management and groundbreaking remote diagnostic technology.
So they promote opportunities to break new ground from improving our diagnostic and prognostic devices to more innovative materials and software solutions. They have applied ICT to eye care screening and prognostic management to support early detection and early treatment, improve quality of life, and reduce overall medical costs.
Topcon Europe Medical B.V. is the EMEA headquarters of the Japanese Topcon. From Capelle aan den IJssel they sell and supply medical equipment to hospitals, specialists and optometrists throughout the EMEA region and provide all Service and Administration in the areas of Logistics, IT, Legal, HR and Finance.
To expand their international business in the EU region Topcon EU Medical is looking for an enthusiastic:
INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Topcon Europe Medical
As International Account Manager you will be responsible for executing a winning strategy for the distribution network in the EU Area, that is aligned to company objectives and will result in strong growth. In short, you will be responsible for the management and performance as well as the sourcing of relevant distributors, the termination of distributor contracts and the training and motivation of those driving sales.
The International Account Manager will manage the sales activities and together with the other sales colleagues, internal teams and marketing team determine marketing activities in the EU area.
- You are responsible for the management and performance of their distribution partners.
- You will implement the commercial and marketing strategy taking into account market specificities.
- You are responsible for setting up, maintaining and improving the sales efforts of their distribution partners.
- You will be responsible for the training of the distributor and their sales teams
- You will follow up the targets for each distributor and each country on a frequent basis.
- You will work closely with the management team to set targets and execute the international expansion strategy.
- You will work closely with the different departments (R&D, QA, Service, Marketing and Operations) to provide the needed support for their distribution partners.
- You are responsible for all sales efforts with their distribution partners in the assigned Area.
- You are responsible for gathering feedback from their distribution partners for new Sales & Marketing activities and to gather insight for new product development.
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- Bachelor’s degree in Trade, Business Administration or related discipline;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
- Successfully managed international distributors in the medical devices.
- Ability to develop a strategy for distributors as well as training and performance management.
- Excellent analyzing capabilities to see trends in data.
- High sense of urgency and prioritization of daily activities.
- Reliable energetic personality that delivers what is promised.
- Strong team building and communication skills and proven ability to influence and manage change.
- Decisive, thorough and timely when drawing conclusions and managing expectations.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Open to feedback.
- Not afraid to do things outside of your comfort zone.
- Ability to get things done. With strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Stress resistant.
- Ability to travel up to 30 % of the time.
- Have a work permit to be employed in the Netherlands and you are living in the Netherlands.