Recruitment Associate The Netherlands.
Thema Group is an expert in recruitment within Life Sciences. That does not make us unique, but our approach certainly is: involved, thinking things through together and committed to achieving the best result for each party. Since 1989 we have been matching skills and personalities of qualified personnel and renowned companies in Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Laboratory Technology, Medical Technology and Pharmaceuticals Industry. We currently have offices in Belgium (Diepenbeek), the Netherlands (Uden, Oss), Germany (Dusseldorf) and in France (Lille). From here we support our customers in searching and finding the right profiles in different directions: Account management, application specialists, marketing managers, business developers, field service engineers lab technicians, scientists, ... Because our team is growing, we are looking for new enthusiastic and motivated colleagues to be part of our Thema Group team.
As a Recruitment Associate you will work on projects together with a recruitment consultant and will work in close collaboration with all Thema Group employees.
- Identify potential candidates through screening of our database, e-recruitment, social networks and identification;
- Approach, screen, inform, inspire and match candidates about our vacancies by phone, email and social networks;
- Map out and track all professional, personal and conversational details in our database;
- Continuously expand and maintain a qualitative candidate network, maximizing the use of social networks such as LinkedIn and Xing;
- Constantly and correctly update, fine-tune and extend our candidate database;
- Keep candidates and consultants informed about the status and progress of the recruitment procedure and make appointments and agreements with the parties concerned;
- Responsible for achieving your personal KPI.
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- Education at Graduate or BSc level;
- Scientific, medical or para-medical education/ background is an advantage;
- Interest or experience in the Life Science market;
- Experience in a (semi-) commercial role or recruitment could be an advantage;
- You function well in a team as well as independently;
- Convincing people on content;
- A good sense of humour and a bright and enthusiastic personality;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, every other language is an advantage.
Werkomstandigheden.The final candidate will be offered an attractive and competitive remuneration and benefits package, range of
training courses, international and diverse environment, strong company culture with a flexible mindset!