Application Specialist Automation BeLux.
Analis SA (www.analis.be) is a Belgian company located in Namur (Suarlée) with branches in Ghent and Rotterdam. The company is involved in sales, maintenance and support of scientific and technological laboratory instruments. Thanks to the exclusive partnership of Analis with leading brands, they occupy an important place on the Belgian market and have done so for more than 92 years. Their customers include hospitals and medical laboratories, industries, control laboratories and research centers, universities and colleges. They employ about 135 people who contribute daily to the development of their turnover of more than 40 million euros.
- You provide application support, carry out demonstrations, program and implement methods / protocols on automated pipetting stations.
- You analyze customer needs, give your input on the feasibility of automating a laboratory process and contribute to the configuration of an adapted solution, based on pipetting robots.
- You develop scientific and commercial relationships with customers in the field of laboratory process automation.
- You collaborate with your colleagues in the technical department to ensure full customer support.
- Your customer base includes universities, research centers and industrial laboratories (biotech and pharmaceutical) in Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- You report directly to the sales & marketing manager of your department.
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- You have a higher education background in life sciences, bioengineering, or industrial engineering and have an affinity for programming and technology. Or, you have a technical/engineering background and have an affinity for laboratory techniques.
- Practical laboratory experience is a real asset.
- Experience in programming (Visual Basic, Java Script,...) is also a plus.
- You like to interact, to listen and to advise.
- You are very solution and result oriented.
- You are bilingual Dutch-French and have a thorough knowledge of English.
- A scientific commercial function in a particularly dynamic SME which will allow you to evolve with great autonomy.
- Regular training and coaching.
- A dynamic working environment with a motivated team.
- A healthy company with an excellent reputation and high quality products.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits and a company car.