Sales Director Germany & Benelux.
Our clients AI radiology solutions enable faster and more accurate diagnosis by quickly identifying abnormalities, supporting adequate and timely patient care. Using state-of-the-art artificial intelligence techniques, their software advances the diagnostic pathway by providing FDA-cleared and CE marked solutions related to neurodegeneration and prostate cancer.
Sales Director Germany & Benelux
Job omschrijving.The Sales Director Germany & Benelux is responsible for developing and maintaining key client relationships in Germany and the Benelux area, in collaboration with the team in the Netherlands
Profiel van de kandidaat.• You have minimal a Bachelor’s degree in a medical/pharma/science field (or equivalent level of practical technical experience in radiology).
• You have a minimum of 3 years working experience as a radiology application specialist/lab technician/MRI specialist within hospitals and a minimum of 2 years as a Sales Manager with a focus on Radiology IT products.
• You have commercial experience and in-depth knowledge within the radiology field and/or healthcare IT.
• You have working experience in (prostate) oncology and a network in urology is a plus.
• You have a vast network in radiology (must).
• You have a demonstrated ability to develop and execute or support tactical sales plans.
• You have a proven ability to build and maintain influential customer and supplier relationships.
• You have superb verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
• You are fluent in English and German, and ideally also in Dutch.
• You are able to travel and stay overnights.