Hamilton Company specializes in the development, manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices, automated liquid handling workstations, and sample management systems. Hamilton's processes are optimized for quality and flexibility. Whether it's a custom needle with a quick delivery time frame, a special length pH sensor, or a comprehensive solution to fully automate your assay workflow, trust that Hamilton products will always meet your needs.
Hamilton Company has been a leading global manufacturer for more than 60 years, with headquarters in Reno, Nevada; Franklin, Massachusetts; Timișoara, Romania; Bonaduz, Switzerland; and subsidiary offices throughout the world.
Within the Robotics Business Unit, Hamilton develops and produces pipetting robots for the automation of liquid handling processes; from standard solutions to highly complex systems that are precisely tailored to the needs of our customers. Our customers come from a wide range of research and development backgrounds. This ranges from the pharmaceutical and food industries, all the way to cell and DNA research.
- Relationmanagement with existing customers
- Aquisition to find new potential clients
- Manage a sales territory, that will include public hospitals and private diagnostics laboratories
- Key account management, if neccessary together with the local Territory Account Managers
- Activily explore market potential for the automation of applications in a new or diverse range of subject areas but limited to the diagnostics environment, regulated and semi-regulated market
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- BSc or MSc in Molecular Biology, Genomics, Clinical Chemistry, Proteomics, Immunoanalysis, Cell Analysis and other applicable technologies
- A clear track record and proven knowledge of the regulated market
- Experience with liquid handling robots is a plus
- Sales experience is recommanded
- Capable team player
- Able to work remotely out of a Belgium home office
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time without restriction and holds a valid drivers' licence
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch