Account Manager Belgium Laboratory Equipment & Consumables.
Analis sa is a Belgian company based in Namur and with branches in Ghent and Zaltbommel. Specialized in the sale, maintenance and scientific and technical support of laboratory equipment. Exclusive representative of major brands, Analis has held a privileged position on the Belgian market for more than 95 years. Their customers are hospitals, research laboratories and private laboratories, as well as universities and companies. They can count on more than 150 employees who contribute daily to a turnover of 48 million euros.
As part of its further development, Analis has decided to create a joint venture with the French company Dutscher SAS. This new entity bears the name DULIS SRL and offers small laboratory equipment and consumables in the BENELUX.
Belgium (Flanders + backup Wallonia)
- You are responsible for the development of sales and profitability in Flanders + backup Wallonia.
- You are responsible for prospecting, needs analysis and follow-up of offers with (potential) customers.
- You convert the 'strategic development' drawn up by the chief sales & marketing officer into a concrete action plan (account plan).
- You visit customers/prospects to propose products, promotional actions, etc.
- You report to the chief sales & marketing officer opportunities, difficulties, complaints, market developments, info about the competition.
- You collaborate with the marketing manager to execute the communication strategy: mailings/demonstrations/workshops/exhibitions, ...
- You monitor and respond to all commercial requests from your clients.
- You develop long-term and in-depth commercial relationships with clients.
Profiel van de kandidaat.
- You enjoyed a scientific education and you have successful sales experience.
- You know the laboratory market in general.
- You have mastered sales techniques.
- You are result-oriented, a good interlocutor and persuasive.
- You are precise.
- You are organized and can set priorities.
- You are positive and proactive.
- You are eager to learn and interested in new technologies.
- You are bilingual: Dutch and French. Knowledge of English is important for technical training.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Marie Couvelaere, Recruitment Specialist
T: +33 (0) 7 87 65 93 61
Jurgen Rillaerts, Recruitment Consultant
T: +33 (0) 7 88920152