Thema Group is an expert in recruitment within Life Sciences. That does not make us unique, but our approach certainly is: involved, thinking things through together and committed to achieving the best result for each party. Since 1989, we have been matching skills and personalities of qualified personnel and renowned companies in Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Laboratory Technology, Medical Technology and Pharmaceutical Industry. Our offices are based in Belgium, France, Germany and The Netherlands.
Trust Thema Group. We talk about our broad experience in the market because we really do understand it. We have actually worked there ourselves. Thema Group successfully realises wishes and ambitions for clients as well as candidates. We feel personally responsible to do so.
You will manage your territory and clients within budget constraints to achieve highest possible return, achieving targets that contribute to overall corporate sales and strategic objectives. You will do so by acquiring recruitment projects at new and existing customers, manage, and successfully fill in recruitment projects.
The Recruitment Consultant will report directly to the Managing Partner of Thema Group and will work in close collaboration with all Thema Group employees.
- Responsible for achieving your personal and segment sales budget;
- Acquisition of recruitment projects at existing and new customers;
- Advise clients about recruitment processes;
- Support clients with job profiles;
- Interview, select and present potential candidates;
- Responsible for proper communication between clients and candidates;
- Staying in touch with placed candidates;
- Evaluate procedures and candidates with clients;
- Staying up-to-date about changes in the market;
- Initiate improvement projects;
- Build and maintain a relevant network;
- Support and guidance for Jr. recruitment specialists;
- Close teamwork with Thema Group colleagues;
- 20-40% customer travel and regular travel to other Thema Group offices and local congresses and fairs.
- Education at BSc level or higher;
- Broad understanding of the Life Science environment;
- Sales experience is a must;
- Strong Commercial mind-set;
- Proactive, strong interpersonal, motivational and influencing skills;
- Team player;
- Convincing people on content;
- A good sense of humour and a bright and enthusiastic personality;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch/French/German and English;
- Experience in recruitment would be considered as an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English. Every other language is an advantage.
The final candidate will be offered an attractive and competitive remuneration and benefits package, range of training courses, international and diverse environment, strong company culture with a flexible mindset!
Our benefits package offers good primary and secondary terms of employment and above all a flexible, fun and open working atmosphere. Thema Group is a stable, healthy and leading employer with interesting national and international projects. This opportunity comes with personal and professional development opportunities within the company.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please apply using the form below.