Thema Group is an expert in recruitment within Life Sciences. That does not make us unique, but our approach certainly is: involved, thinking things through together and committed to achieving the best result for each party. Since 1989, we have been matching skills and personalities of qualified personnel and renowned companies in Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Laboratory Technology, Medical Technology and Pharmaceutical Industry. Our offices are based in Belgium, France, Germany and The Netherlands.
Trust Thema Group. We talk about our broad experience in the market because we really do understand it. We have actually worked there ourselves. Thema Group successfully realises wishes and ambitions for clients as well as candidates. We feel personally responsible to do so.
As a Recruitment Associate you will work on projects together with a recruitment consultant and will work in close collaboration with all Thema Group employees.
- Identify potential candidates through screening of our database, e-recruitment, social networks and identification;
- Approach, screen, inform, inspire and match candidates about our vacancies by phone, email and social networks;
- Map out and track all professional, personal and conversational details in our database;
- Continuously expand and maintain a qualitative candidate network, maximizing the use of social networks such as LinkedIn and Xing;
- Constantly and correctly update, fine-tune and extend our candidate database;
- Keep candidates and consultants informed about the status and progress of the recruitment procedure and make appointments and agreements with the parties concerned;
- Responsible for achieving your personal KPI.
- Education at Graduate or BSc level;
- Scientific, medical or para-medical education/ background is an advantage;
- Interest or experience in the Life Science market;
- Experience in a (semi-) commercial role or recruitment could be an advantage;
- You function well in a team as well as independently;
- Convincing people on content;
- A good sense of humour and a bright and enthusiastic personality;
- Excellent communication skills depending on the country: Dutch and English or German and English. Every other language is an advantage.
The final candidate will be offered an attractive and competitive remuneration and benefits package, range of training courses, international and diverse environment, strong company culture with a flexible mindset!
Our benefits package offers good primary and secondary terms of employment and above all a flexible, fun and open working atmosphere. Thema Group is a stable, healthy and leading employer with interesting national and international projects. This opportunity comes with personal and professional development opportunities within the company.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please apply using the form below.
We like to give all Life Science talents the career opportunity they deserve. Are you ready for a new challenge? Start your Life Science Journey at Thema Group and become one of our beloved team-members.