Hamilton Company specializes in the development, manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices, automated liquid handling workstations, and sample management systems. Hamilton's processes are optimized for quality and flexibility. Whether it's a custom needle with a quick delivery time frame, a special length pH sensor, or a comprehensive solution to fully automate your assay workflow, trust that Hamilton products will always meet your needs.
Hamilton Company has been a leading global manufacturer for more than 60 years, with headquarters in Nevada, Massachusetts, Romania, Switzerland and subsidiary offices throughout the world.
home office based
To further strengthen their Robotics Sales Force, they are looking for a Territory Manager (f/m/d). As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to grow the territory, developing and maintaining relationships with existing and potential customers and managing sales processes of the assigned territory. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintain close relations with your key accounts
- Work as a project manager, handle complex projects
- Work closely together with the rest of your team
- Sales of Automated Solutions in your target markets
- Continuous exploration of the market potential for the automation of applications in a new or diverse range of subject areas
- BSc or MSc in Molecular Biology, Genomics, Clinical Chemistry, Proteomics, Immunoanalysis, Cell Analysis and other applicable technologies
- A clear track record and proven knowledge of the regulated market
- Experience with liquid handling robots is a plus
- Sales experience is recommanded
- Capable team player
- Able to work remotely out of a Belgium home office
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time without restriction and holds a valid drivers' licence
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch
Working conditions.Hamilton will provide you with a company car free of use and offer you all the benefits of an international and highly successful company.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Do not hesitate to contact us:
Nele Geusens, PhD, Recruitment Consultant
T: +32 497 57 08 94