Sales Manager South UK.
Our client is a global leader in high-precision dosimetry solutions for radiation therapy, diagnostic radiology and metrology. Founded in 1922, the German company is one of the pioneers in medical radiation measurement, helping advance patient safety in modern radiation medicine. Their technologies and services enable radiation experts in over 160 countries worldwide to precisely monitor highly complex clinical radiation equipment.
The dosimetry company also owns one of the oldest and largest accredited calibration laboratories in the field of ionizing radiation and established THE DOSIMETRY SCHOOL to promote the exchange of knowledge in clinical dosimetry. They operate globally with ten international subsidiaries and more than 400 employees worldwide.
We are looking for a Sales Manager South UK who will strive to establish and maintain relationships with radiotherapy departments in the assigned region. The Sales Manager works from home and reports to the Sales Director in Germany.
- You will actively selling products and services in the defined territory.
- You will discover new sales opportunities.
- You will develop new business and identifying opportunities.
- You will visiting customers, following up on leads to increase market share and implementing the measures to achieve sales targets.
- You will give product presentations and demonstrations, both of hardware and software solutions.
- You will prepare quarterly sales results and annual forecasts to the Sales Director.
- You will create reports on the account status.
- You will continuously develop and maintain knowledge of the company's product range and competitors.
- You will identify and communicate market developments.
- You will liaising with other departments within the company (marketing, logistics, service, order processing) in order to streamline sales.
- You will install certain equipment and training of the customers.
- Experience in the field of radiotherapy and/or technical knowledge of radiation dosimetry and associated equipement.
- Sales experience within radiotherapy would be a big plus.
- Commercial acumen.
- Contractual- and negotiation skills.
- Domain knowledge (affinity with hardware and software within radiotherapy).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a Teamplayer.
- Likes to travel!
- Home office based in the South of the UK.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills in word and writing in English.