Account Manager The Netherlands & Flanders (Be).
Kaneka Eurogentec acts as a world leading provider of tailor-made and personalized solutions for Life Science Research, Diagnostics, and novel Therapies.
Their passion is to develop innovative solutions to offer sustainable products and services that contribute to the improvement of the life sciences and healthcare.
They are also a trusted CDMO internationally recognized for the development and production of biopharmaceutical critical raw materials and therapeutic molecules.
Headquarters in Belgium (Liège), Eurogentec is a member of Kaneka Corporation.
Belgium (Flanders) - The Netherlands
You will be focused on establishing and developing strong partnerships with our B2C and B2B customers (Labs, Research Centers, Pharma biotech and diagnostic companies) by providing adapted solutions to overcome their challenges and fulfil their unmet needs.
You will act as a specialist on your market and accounts and as a 1st trust point of contact for all Eurogentec Life Science products and services portfolio. In accordance with Eurogentec objectives and values, you will be responsible to maximize sales growth and customer satisfaction in a specific territory by promoting, selling, and differentiating the value of the Eurogentec Life Science solutions and by developing strong professional network. Their Life Sciences products and services portfolio includes customized and modified oligos for different kind of applications (research pre-clinical, clinical, therapeutic), (RT)-(q)-PCR solutions, lab developed test solutions, kit design & manufacturing, customized antibodies (polyclonal, monoclonal, VHH ...), customized peptides and proteins ...
- Ability to communicate effectively Eurogentec value proposition and complex subjects to an audience of differing levels of awareness.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both orally and in writing, with all members of the organization, customers, and external contacts.
- Ability to perform a speech to a live audience.
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific or technical information.
- Ability to lead and manage negotiations.
- Ability to develop a strong professional network.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage its time and complete tasks required.
- Ability to treat and analyses results and facts.
- Ability to begin and complete all assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to proactively get initiative to establish trust and build strong partnership.
- Ability to exhibit a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing business environment and a high-performance team.
- Customer intimacy mindset.
- Curiosity & agility to learn.
- Problem solving attitude and solution oriented.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Strong team and collaborative spirit.
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Scientific background to understand genomic and proteomic products & environment (Degree in Life Sciences or related field).
- Account management or Business Development experience (+3y).
- Communicate effectively Dutch and English languages both written and oral.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to generate reports and presentations.
- Driving License B.
- Do you want to join one of the world’s leading providers of tailor-made solutions for Life Science Research, Diagnostics, and novel Therapies?
- You will be part of a friendly and enthusiastic European Sales team.
- They will provide you with a complete onboarding program, an in depth scientific and commercial training on EGT solutions, and dedicated support from a highly skilled and passionate specialists.
- On top of an attractive package, they will provide you with development career opportunities to grow within your role or within EGT.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Marie Couvelaere, Recruitment Specialist
T: +33 (0) 7 87 65 93 61
Jurgen Rillaerts, Recruitment Consultant
T: +33 (0) 7 88920152