Marketleader in Radiotherapy
The Service Manager is responsible for the operational service activity in The Netherlands.
The role of the Service Manager is to ensure that customers continue to receive an excellent service on all products by resolving all issues in a timely and effective manner, ensuring that service resources are planned, managed and utilized effectively and that all contractual obligations are met in a timely and professional manner.
The Service Manager has direct management responsibility for the Business Unit Service resources allocated within a predefined area and reports directly to the Service Director Cluster North.
- Educated to Bachelor or Master degree level, preferable towards engineering, electronics etc.
- Knowledge of radiation would be a big asset.
- Ideally, you have a minimum of 7-10 years experience as Senior Service Engineer, (Area) Service Manager, Service Lead in Radiotherapy and/or Radiology or any other medical area with complex technical products.
- Experienced as well as interested in people management.
- Familiarity/proficiency with IT-tools including the following software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel 30% within the Netherlands.
- Native Dutch speaking with fluency in English, verbal and written.