Job description.The Marketing Director is responsible for setting up and executing our go-to-market marketing. Translating opportunities into actions and measurable marketing initiatives and make sure that these initiatives are executed on-time, accurately and successfully. Working closely together with the Business Development team, you will understand the specific market priorities to create high value activations that will deliver compelling content and experiences. Generating new business opportunities by creating and executing marketing initiatives that raise awareness and generate demand for their services.
Candidate profile.• You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree towards Marketing and 5-10 years marketing experience.
• You have a track record in marketing preferable within (bio)pharma companies, CMO’s, CDMO’s or related.
• You are consistent and have a proven history of marketing execution and accountability.
• You have experience in managing events and marketing initiatives.
• You are excellent or native in English and Dutch (preferred), both oral and written communication skills.
• You possess excellent marketing skills.
• A salary in accordance to market standards and a company and personal performance oriented bonus.
• We encourage our employees to continuously develop themselves, therefore we offer an annual learning budget.
• 30 days of leave when you have a full-time position.
• Pension provisions for your retirement phase of life.
• Possibility to partially work from home