Field Service Engineer.
You will be a part of their Modality solution department where you and your colleagues are responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of our Modality Equipment for their existing and new customers.
Their customers are private radiology departments and hospitals in the Benelux. They aim for local presence to limit “on the road” time.
You are capable of thoroughly analyzing technical issues and therefore have knowledge of mechanical, electronic, electric and informatics systems. Furthermore you will maintain their install base, perform DEMO installations, document customer environment, test new releases, support their sales specialists and keep customer satisfaction and safety high on your priority list.
Within this position they need a proactive, independent person with good communication skills.
- Preferably you have a bachelor Electronics/Electro Mechanics degree or skilled through experience
- Experienced in mechanics
- General IT and networking skills
- A strong will to learn
- Not afraid to tackle complicated technical issues
- Knowledge of workflow in hospital environments is a plus
- Able to communicate in 3 languages, French, Dutch and English
- Knowledge of X-ray is a plus
Besides the possibility to expand your knowledge and expertise in a highly specialized industrial environment, Fujifilm offers a representative salary, extra-legal benefits such as hospital insurance, group insurance, company car, laptop and mobile phone.