Senior Lab Technician.
Sublin Therapeutics is based on the Pivot Park in Oss, the Netherlands. Sublin Therapeutics has a mission: to provide diabetic patients with a disruptive alternative modality to their multiple and daily insulin injections by developing sublingually available insulin formulations based on both fast-acting release and long-acting release. Providing these patients with also other sublingual antidiabetic drugs that nowadays still need to be injected.
The biotech startup company Sublin Therapeutics has a state-of-the-art technology platform that can deliver a sustainable and personalized development of pharmaceutical compounds. Combining innovation and eco- design, Sublin Therapeutics provides customers with the best solution.
As a Lab Technician in the field of life sciences, your primary responsibility is to support
scientific research and experiments by conducting laboratory tests, analyzing samples, and
maintaining accurate records. You will work closely with scientists, researchers and other team members to ensure the smooth operation of the advancement of knowledge in the life science field.
- Conduct laboratory ELISA tests and experiments: Perform a wide range of laboratory techniques and procedures, including sample preparation, microscopy, and various other biochemical, cellular and molecular biology assays.
- Sample analysis: Perform accurate and precise analysis of samples using advanced laboratory equipment and instruments. Record and analyze experimental data and write reports describing the outcome, findings and conclusions.
- Instrumentation and equipment: Operate and maintain laboratory instruments and equipment, ensuring they are calibrated, cleaned and functioning properly.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and perform routine maintenance tasks.
- A completed MLO/HLO in Life Sciences, molecular biology, biochemistry or equivalent.
- Several years of practical work experience in industrial laboratory environment.
- Skilled in the use of laboratory equipment, bioassays, ability to create and analyse statistical.
- calculations and write related reports.
- Proven practical experience in ELISA assays.
- Ability to effectively present data, information and respond to questions from managers,
- schedulers and clients.
- Familiarity with basic computer skills in word processing and spreadsheet programs is helpful
- Creative approach to help with the organization of the lab: routine immunoassays (ELISA, EIA, FIA, Bradford, routine culture of cell, consumables storage and lab utlilties
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Proactive, flexible and motivated attitude.
- You can work independently and collaboratively.
- You have effective written and oral communication skills.
Sublin Therapeutics offers you:
- A competitive salary.
- A diverse position with a lot of room for personal development.
- Chance to join an exciting startup and become part of a small team dedicated to conquer the world with an incredible new technology platform!
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Marjo Lucker, Recruitment Consultant
T: +31 613 56 19 88
Marije Hoogendoorn, Senior Recruitment Specialist
T: +31 623 13 51 18