Marketleader in Radiotherapy
The Field Service Engineer works the first year under general supervision from experienced FSE’s. After a solid training and education the FSE must be capable of performing planned maintenance in corporation hospital technicians and in solo capacity. The Engineer will be responsible for and servicing of all Elekta products within the assigned area.
Activities include planned maintenance, emergency corrective maintenance, and upgrades, courtesy calls to local customers and telephone support from a remote location. Most work either can be completed within 1 day or may require the engineer to be away from home for a couple of days. There is sometimes a need for occasional travel to sites outside of The Netherlands.
- You are responsible for all the planned maintenance, diagnosis, repair, emergency corrective maintenance, upgrades, beam adjustments, key component replacement, vacuum repair and general support in the assigned area.
- You will perform more faultfinding that is complex and repair with support of a senior or remote engineer.
- You will follow the company's policies and processes appropriate to the service teams.
- You will be capable of using and populating the company’s service systems and databases.
- You will report your daily activities in CLM (Salesforce).
- You will be aware of and able to follow the company’s policies around compliance, the environment, and data management and quality systems.
- You will be able to effectively communicate with and manage customer’s expectations in difficult situations.
- You have a strong customer focus and customer service skills.
- You will ensure that all customers are provided with high quality care and attention throughout the sales and service process, so that each customer is fully satisfied with the support they receive from Elekta.
- You will represent Elekta in a professional and positive manner and to engender and support the Elekta values.
- You will complete the administration requirements of the role in accordance with the quality system in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will be prepared to work as required at times and locations dictated by the needs of the customer and Elekta.
- You will provide feedback to the Service Manager any problems, solutions or opportunities, which may need to be communicated to other parties.
- You will maintain up to date knowledge of all Elekta products in the service portfolio.
- You will complete the standard level of training for the specific modality i.e. LSE 1 and LSE2 for the linac engineers.
- You will support MOSAIQ (software) customers to a basic level.
- You will follow Elekta’s quality and safety policies at all times.
- You will internal sharing of information to improve the quality of the systems.
- You are a Graduate Plus or Bachelor towards Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical engineering.
- You have preferable 5-7 years of FSE experience within Medtech or related.
- You are competent with relevant IT technology including Windows OS, Microsoft Office applications, networking.
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a demonstrable drive and commitment to Elekta and the tasks in hand.
- You are capable to read and understand Electrical schematic diagrams.
- You have the ability to travel extensively in your area and sometimes at short notice in Europe.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, verbal and written.
- You have a driving license.
Working conditions.The candidate will be offered a competitive salary including 13th month and holiday allowance, bonus, company car, Iphone, IPad and 25 holidays and 14 ADV days.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Nele Geusens, PhD, Recruitment Consultant
T : +32 497 57 08 94
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Simon Thierie, Recruitment Associate
T:+32 468 37 24 08