Regional Account manager.
Dedalus Healthcare is a healthcare technology company that specializes in providing innovative solutions to healthcare providers and organizations worldwide. The company's mission is to empower healthcare professionals with the tools they need to improve patient care, increase efficiency, and reduce costs. Dedalus Healthcare offers a wide range of healthcare technology solutions, including electronic health records (EHRs), clinical decision support systems, population health management, and medical imaging software.
Dedalus Healthcare has a global presence, with offices and operations in Europe, the Americas, and Asia. The company has a strong focus on research and development, investing heavily in cutting-edge technology and innovation to stay ahead of the curve in the rapidly evolving healthcare industry. Overall, Dedalus Healthcare is committed to transforming healthcare through technology, with a vision of a world where all patients receive the highest quality of care possible.
They belong the of the top five health care software companies in the world. Dedalus work with nearly 7,000 health organizations and 5,700 labs and has over 7,300 employees and are present in +40 countries. They have an extensive platform of solutions that it's going to change the landscape of how we work with the health care industry. The Dedalus vision is a digitally enabled healthcare ecosystem where all stakeholders actively collaborate across the continuum of care to improve each citizen’s health outcomes.
At the moment they are looking for a Regional Account manager, covering the East of Denmark. With offices in Copenhagen and Aarhus.
East of Denmark
As a Regional Account Manager, you are responsible for all aspects of business development, strategic partnerships, and account management of applicable Healthcare IT solutions mainly in the East of Denmark. You strive for growth and deliver excellent sales performance. You will lead the direction for account expansion and account profitability utilizing company solutions and you will develop strategies for deeper penetration of existing accounts and new accounts. You will also participate in the development and execution of long-term integrated customer account plans and opportunities and guide business development efforts. You will combine and leverage best practices, industry trends, and experience to achieve the best of company solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ professional sales experience with formal sales training
- Experience of the healthcare IT market in Denmark
- Proven experience of customer management and healthcare IT sales
- Demonstrated performance record with clear documentation of success
- Experience of working with CRM tool(s), preferably Dynamics 365
- Experience working with management implications of varies forms of financial data
- Excellent Danish and English written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, knowledge of Swedish is an advantage
- Strong strategic management and planning skills
- Goal oriented, self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial drive
- Strong relationship builder
- Ability to publicly represent company with external customers
- Ability to use own judgement and initiative in problem resolution